Let's Rummage

Monday 4 August 2014

Up the Creek

Got this email forwarded from Marie on Friday morning.

Do you think Richard would meet us at Kew Bridge at 2.30 to take some team shots and some of us on the water – perhaps even from the Bridge would be good?   I shouldn’t imagine he’d be there more than an hour.   I am not sure ‘after’ shots will be necessary tomorrow – we don’t want too many soggy team photos!”

The Boarding Party

Why not I thunk. So I wandered down the river to Q but no one there, had a mosey around and found some dude setting up boards so I asked him if he was expecting a bunch of estate agents. Yep, he sure was. "Do you want to come with us?" er, nope I've just come to take a few photos then I'll bugger off.

Aynho, they started drifting in around 2:45. The dude says "Sure you don't want to come?" Nah, a nuther time mebbe.

"You'll get some better shots from the water" I thought they just wanted a group shot with them all posing and a couple from the bridge.

"Tell you what" said the dude, "I'll get the canoe out" So I was in. I got home about 9:30 so the hour turned into 7. Good fun though and we fell into the pub afterwards.

Here's a short slideshow I created in Keynote. Just messing around.


W. A. Ellis Paddle boarding on the Thames from Richard Eggleston on Vimeo.

Showing off more like Awa Rich!

(if this staggers along and stalls - due to internet slowness - just wail until it finishes then replay it. I should be a lot smoother as your device has buffered the whole file)

Click the link below to see the rest of the antics.

No comments:

Post a Comment